Groom Professional Coat Rake – 20 Tooth Wide
This coat rake will remove tangles and matts with ease, particularly efficient for larger breeds the wide rake covers a larger area than the standard size, saving you time and effort whilst doing a top-quality job.
Why not check out our standard coat rakes? Perfect for small or medium breeds. Our handy rake guide will help you find the perfect tool for each breed.
Coarse & Medium styles (#6 – #12 blades) for preparatory work and thinning out undercoat
- #8-Blade Stripper is perfect for prep work and coarser coats such as:
- Old English Sheepdogs
- Irish Wolfhounds
- #12 Blade Stripper is ideal for heavy or double coats such as:
Fine styles (#16 – #20 blades)
- #20 Blade Stripper is ideal for finishing and carding thick, fine coats such as:Cockers
- for grooming heavy coats
Note: Use coarse styles to comb out the undercoat, fine styles for finishing.
- Use coarse styles to comb out the undercoat, fine styles for finishing.
- The softer the coat, the finer the gap between the blades.
- The longer the coat, the finer the gap between the blades.
- Short coated dogs use closest, finest gap.
- For Long & Wire coats first use a course Coat King and then the fine one.
- (The finer the gap between the blades the more blades).
To Use: Place tool on coat with light pressure and comb out in the direction of hair growth.
Note: going against or aside hair growth will cause excessive cutting of hair. Only use once a week or every other week. (Too much use could result in a bald pet!)